1. Identify Gaps
Identify gaps between where you are and where you want to be.
- Comprehensive exam
- Family and health history
- Lifestyle assessment
- Personalized profile
- Review your metrics
- Outline goals with your doctor and coach
- Create achievable, short-term milestones
2. Set The Course
Values-based goal setting aligns daily actions and long-term objectives
3. Create Accountability
Taking care of yourself requires putting knowledge into action, day after day.
- A clear path forward
- Tracking for accountability
- Consistent communication with your team
- Focus on daily habits and routines
- Ongoing partnership with your coach
- Monitor and adjust as needed based on progress
4. Do The Work
Your personalized plan includes a unique mix of fitness, nutrition and recovery.
5. Get Results
Life is unpredictable, but your health doesn’t have to be.
- Stronger body and mind
- Positive health outcomes
- A healthier, happier, more productive life