Today, we know more about the human condition—our minds, our bodies, and our environments—than ever before. There are more doctors, more gyms, more diet plans, and more quick fixes. So, how can it be that there is also more obesity, diabetes, and heart disease?
What we need are more healthy people, more positive outcomes, and more resolutions met.
We need to build health with doctors, trainers, dietitians, and coaches working together to help people understand and experience what health feels like.
We need to shift—
from sick care to healthcare,
from knowing to doing,
from sitting to sweating,
from surviving to thriving.
Health requires self awareness, dedication, and action. We use medical expertise and techniques in behavior transformation to build health in a sustainable way for members, and help them live healthier, happier, more productive lives.
By bringing these elements together, in the right environment with the right support and resources, we improve the ability of our members to process stress, strengthen their bodies and minds, and gain overall health.
With every step, we shift from what we are today to what we are capable of becoming.
This is Real Health.
- We are committed to our mission and each other. We do what we say we’re going to do.
- We approach our lives and our work with drive, determination, and a growth mindset.
Quality of Life.
- We believe everyone has the right to thrive—physically, mentally, emotionally, personally, and professionally. At SHIFT, we improve the quality of life for our members and our employees.
Living With Purpose.
- We are here to make a meaningful difference. Our purpose drives our actions.
Setting and Achieving Goals.
- We set, track, and work toward goals every day—for our members, ourselves, and the organization. The journey and the destination are equally important.