Welcome to the second annual SHIFT Virtual 5k Trot for Charity!
This year, SHIFT has chosen to support The Nora Project. The Nora project is on a mission to promote disability inclusion by empowering educators and engaging students and communities. Your donation funds a suite of social/emotional learning programs that dive deeply into the concepts of empathy and inclusion, explicitly addressing disability and difference as a part of human diversity. The Nora Project programs connect what students are learning to the real world, offering them authentic opportunities to practice what they learn during direct instruction.
Here’s How it Works
- Register below to secure your spot. SHIFT is proud to support The Nora Project and the suggested donation to sign up is $20. Please make your donation here.
- Once registered, you will receive weekly email communication from the SHIFT team, including a running (or walking!) plan leading up to the race, running tips, movement preparation, fueling tips, and so much more!
- Join the SHIFT team, virtually, for a 5k run/walk between November 20th-25th! Use your favorite tracking app or smartwatch to keep track of your time and distance.
- Top finishers and most spirited participants will receive special recognition and prizes. This is open to everyone, so please spread the word and encourage friends and family to sign up!
- Tag us on social media using the hashtag #TrotwithSHIFT
- Reach out to Scott Schafer (email@example.com) with any questions!