SHIFT Ala Carte Services
|Service Name||Number of sessions||Package Price|
|1:1 Personal Training Package||12||$1,740|
|1:1 Personal Training Package||24||$3,240|
|60 Minute Massage||1||$90|
|90 Minute Massage||1||$110|
|Extension/PCM Class Drop-in||1||$45|
|Guest of Member Class Drop-in||1||$55|
Fitness Facility Rules & Regulations
Member and guest of members agree to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by Shift for the use of the gym training facilities, premises, and equipment therein, and Shift reserves the right to revoke membership for cause if Member fails to keep and obey any such rules and regulations, or for reasons causing nuisance, disturbance or other members or staff, moral turpitude or fraud. Without limiting Member’s obligations to obey the rules and regulations of Shift presently in force or in the future prescribed, Member agrees that they will above the following rules:
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone on the gym floor and from using profanity while at the facility.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Spotters are recommended when using free weights. Dropping or slamming weights, as well as grunting, are strictly prohibited. For the safety and courtesy of other members, please re-rack your weights when you are done with them.
- Shift prohibits the use of the facility by personal trainers not employed by Shift.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned. Report any equipment malfunction to staff immediately.
- No personal gym equipment is allowed to be brought into the facility.
Personal Training Terms and Conditions
- Availability: Personal Training services will be offered during regularly scheduled times each week. Times offered will vary and will depend on SHIFT Fitness Staff’s availability. Once a Member commits to a time slot, they will be reserved for the agreed upon slot until either the Member discontinues personal training services, the desired time slot is no longer available, or Member is not compliant with his or her designed fitness program
- Packages: All packages will auto-renew using your confirmed payment method. Once payment has been processed, you may view your scheduled sessions in Mindbody Online or the SHIFT app. If you need to make any changes to your selected package option or discontinue your services, then please contact Member Services at 312-566-4209 or via email@example.com. Member Services can be reached by phone Monday – Friday, 8AM – 5PM (CST). You will receive a notification when two sessions remain and again when your auto-renew has been processed. Your package will not expire; however, SHIFT reserves the right to refund the balance of remaining sessions in the event the designed fitness program is not adhered to or the desired time is no longer available. Personal Training is designed to promote regular habits and results, which may only be achieved through consistency and compliance.
- Cancellations: While you will likely see the same coach for each session this is not guaranteed. If you need to cancel or reschedule your session, then please reach out to Justin Bomkamp via justin@jimkaras, or by calling 312-287-3152 for immediate cancellations. Any appointments canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be deducted from your purchased sessions.
- Additional Fees: At the request of Member, Shift may modify the venue for Member’s sessions and/or add additional participants for an additional fee. Shift shall maintain a rate sheet that contains additional fees that will be made available to Member upon request. All additional fees will be billed to Member using the confirmed payment method.
SHIFT Sciences LLC is a limited liability company that provides non-medical management and administrative services for SHIFT Medical, Ltd. SHIFT Sciences LLC is not licensed to practice medicine and does not provide medical advice.Shift Sciences, LLC is committed to employing the best qualified individuals available for all positions without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.